Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Traveller: A Never Ending Journey?

Crash! Boom! Bang! That is what a musafir (traveller) as I, always witness along the highway. Road accidents along the PLUS Highway constantly happen. Every single day! These tragedies have made me contemplate that I am always putting my whole life at risk every single weekend. Life as a musafir is not an appealing experience. I always leave for City X at approximately 2.30 - 3.30 pm every Thursdays. Driving along the highway at 160-170 km/h is veritably a thrill. The fastest I've thrusted my 1600cc engine was at 190 km/h. I could reach a 380 km destination at just 3 hours and 30 minutes. But at the end of the day, I always remind myself to be extra careful because misfortunes and mishaps could trigger at any moment. Nevertheless, personifying a musafir has its rewards too! A musafir - whatever his or her intentions are - has been promised to have his or her prayers granted. God's will... (TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment